Italy based Camel, aka Andrea Maver is growing in prominence as both DJ and Producer, in particular his recent releases on Mowgli’s Deadfish label have gathered much support across the board with his deep house, disco, tropical and african rhythms all combining to provide a driving house vibe that will form the soundtrack for many a party this summer.
Check his Meltin Pot EP
And I also strongly recommend downloading his latest mixtape – Electric Cooking. The first half of the mix builds from a deep house platform into a second half groovy dancefloor filler that should be played in many a sun soaked situation.
Camel – Electric Cooking (Vol.1)
01. Skit M.I.P.W.
02. Solid Groove – Throwing Stones
03. Luna City Express – Mr Jack (Catz n Dogz RMX)
04. David Keno – Wait for more
05. Tim Green – Iotan
06. Pierce & Jeri – Roots 2.0
07. Dj T – Bateria – Special Dub
08. Jamie Anderson – Rare Grooves
09. Hectro Couto – On Funk
10. Camel – Bamboo
11. Nikola Gala – The Process
12. Andhim – Quetschkommode
13. Mowgli – Flor de cana (Camel RMX)
14. Round Table Knights – Stomper
15. Camel – Cohiba (Nat Self RMX)