We are proud to announce that we have been let loose on the FM airways. As of October this year Brighton’s Juice asked us to take over their studio every Saturday from 10pm-11pm with a one hour BBB mixtape. Admittedly we waited till November to announce our new residency, but this was to ensure we had our show down before announcing it to the world. Each week we’ll be laying down the hottest cuts from our record box, throw in the occasional trip down memory lane and like all good radio shows spin our record of the week, all of which will be aimed squarely at your pre-clubbing dancing feet.
If you want to tune in LIVE, hit the following link between 10-11pm every Saturday, Juice FM 107.2 – WeAreBlahBlahBlah, however if for reasons beyond your control you miss the show, dont despair, you can either listen again via the following Juice link, or stream from our WeAreBlahBlahblah Mixcloud page.
To get things started heres last weeks mix: WeAreBlahBlahBlah – Juice FM 107.2 (17th Nov 2012)
01. Bad Autopsy – Without End (Well Rounded)
02. Beaumont – Never Love Me (Hotflush Recordings)
03. Tom Flynn & Shadow Child – Drive Hero (Deleted Records)
04. Pangea – Game (Hessle Audio)
05. Jimmy Edgar – Sex Drive (Jon Convex Dub Remix)
06. Dusky – Resin (Midland Reshape)
07. Detroit Swindle – Creep (Freerange Records)
08. Eats Everything – Trubble (Dirtybird)
09. Justin Jay – The Dip (Dirtybird)
10. Duke Dumont – Street Walker (Turbo)
11. Chris Q- Club Nightmare (Freeman and Farrelly rework) Made Fresh Daily
12. Sneaker Pimps – Spin Spin Sugar (Armand Van Helden Dark Garage Remix)