When a set ends with Madonna ‘Vogue’, you know people had a good time….. (Boiler Room 21st Feb 2013). As DJs and Promoters ourselves the mark of a truly great set normally results in something being played that in the cold light of day you would normally think, “I cant get away with that”, however when the crowd are feeding off your every move there comes that realisation that the guilty pleasure you’ve always secretly wanted to play could actually become a reality. We heard it from Shinichi Osawa in 2009 when he dropped ‘Dancing Queen’, on paper horrific, in the moment couldnt of picked a better record, in Oct 2011 we had Orbison and Bashmore playing and the last half hour descended into them trying to out wit each other with the best 90’s R&B record, and even for us we’ve had parties rocking to UB40 – Red Red Wine and The Who – Baba O’Reilly. Guilty pleasures aside Scuba and George Fitzgerald are two DJs /Producers who were made to play back to back, a few wooly mixes but this is live, enjoy…..
Alternative Link – Boiler Room: Scuba b2b George Fitzgerald
01. Laszlo Dancehall – Gave Up.
02. Dusky – Nobody Else.
03. George FitzGerald – Thinking Of You.
04. Odd Parents – Fame (Catz n Dogz & Martin Dawson Friday Fever Remix).
05. House Master Boyz – House Nation.
06. Scuba – Hardbody (SCB Edit).
07. Close ft Scuba – Beam Me Up (George FitzGerald remix).
08. The eSs Project – The Airplane Track.
09. George FitzGerald – Nighttide Lover.
10. Len Faki – BTX1.
11. Laszlo Dancehall – Ain’t No Time.
12. Jimmy Edgar – Sex Drive (Scuba’s Dub Of Doom)
13. Mike Dunn – God Made Me Phunky.
14. Andre Winter – Blackmail.
15. Trikk – Basement Traxx.
16. Prince Club – Love Strong.
17. Xxxy – Larry.
18. Four Tet – For These Times.
19. George FitzGerald – I Can Tell (By The Way You Move).
20. Recondite – DRGN2.
21. Petter – Some Polyphony.
22. Scuba – Vogue.